Congratulations to the following individuals voted to serve on the National Recycling Coalition Board for 2016-17!
Elections for the board were held during the 2016 Resource Recycling Conference in New Orleans, LA. The new and re-elected members, listed below, will each serve 3-year terms:
- Susan Attridge, Recycling Coordinator, City of Buffalo, NY
- Maggie Clarke, Zero Waste Consultant, Zero Waste New York
- Paul England, General Manager, Pratt Recycling
- Carey Hamilton, Executive Director, Indiana Recycling Coalition
- Dave Keeling, Director of Recycling, Steel Recycling Institute
- Robin Wiener, President, Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries