Register Here: rrconference.com
The 2019 Resource Recycling Conference and Trade Show is set for Aug. 26-28, and the National Recycling Coalition will once again have a big presence at the show. This year’s Resource Recycling Conference and Trade Show lands in New Orleans, a city steeped in history and offering up lively music and flavorful cuisine. The host hotel is located right on Canal Street, which sports shopping and historic theaters and runs adjacent to the famed French Quarter. Interestingly, the street once served as a divider between the old families of Spanish and French descent in today’s French Quarter and the newly arriving American families in today’s central business and Warehouse districts.
The conference, now entering its 10th year, will provide a gathering place for local recycling program leaders, state leaders, haulers and MRF operators, industry association leaders and others. Make sure to join this must-attend event.
Be sure you are part of the only national show dedicated to municipal recycling success. The program will feature all of the following:
- The annual NRC members meeting, the Recycling Organizations Council (ROC) meeting, NRC board elections and more NRC networking opportunities.
- A session organized by NRC that will explore ways to make recycling progress by looking upstream.
- A recycling market development workshop curated by NRC.
- Sessions organized by the experts at Resource Recycling magazine covering municipal contracting issues, contamination concerns, Asian market turmoil, bold ideas pushing the industry ahead, and much more!
- An exhibit hall connecting you to the leading recycling groups and equipment manufacturers.
Head to rrconference.com for all the latest on attending, exhibiting and sponsoring.