Southwest Regional Recycling Market Development Workshop
The NRC and the New Mexico Recycling Coalition are thrilled to announce the creation of the southwest’s first regional recycling market development workshop in conjunction with the NMRC’s 2019 Annual Meeting and Recycling Training. This event will capitalize on NRC’s success hosting similar workshops throughout the country in 2018 and NMRC’s success hosting the New Mexico Recycling & SW Conference: Local Actions for Global Markets in late 2018, both entities will bring their expertise to Albuquerque on June 11th.
This day-long event takes place on June 11th at the Albuquerque Museum in Old Town (200 Mountain Road NW). The cost is $100 for members and $150 for non-members.
This is an opportunity for recyclers and composters to collaborate and learn how to enliven local and regional recycling markets as our industry evolves.
Click HERE to register today!
Attendees will benefit from the training by gaining:
- An understanding of what’s required to develop local end-markets for collected recyclables
- Techniques on how to recycle right, create jobs, improve the quality and quantity of recyclables and increase efficiency in local programs
- New contacts in the recycling industry to network with and leverage new partnerships
- Free resources available that you can customize for your programs
- CEU Credits that can be applied towards NM Environment Department’s recycling, compost, landfill or transfer station certified operators